- This event has passed.
D1 Timetable Essentials – CLOSED $530
This is the first introduction to the Edval timetable software, and covers data entry, as well as a broad understanding of the software. This training promotes confidence and competence in your ability to be able to make timetable changes.
- Menu overview and shortcut keys
- Setting up your grid, bell times and different days
- Managing the school timetable knowledge through data entry screens
- How to get days off for teachers or put them in one teaching room across the cycle
- Setting up your classes with the right timetable structure
- Managing staffing and rooming requests for maximum flexibility
This day is part demonstration, with time for questions, and hands-on activities. A worksheet and sample file are provided to all trainees.
Please note: ALL trainees are required to bring their own device. Edval is a Windows based product. If bringing a MAC, it must be able to run Windows. If booking on behalf of a colleague, please inform them of this requirement.
Morning tea and lunch are provided.
Cost is $530 +GST per person.
Cancellation – As we have to confirm numbers with the venue 72 hours prior to the event, any cancellations within this time frame will incur a $100 administration fee. No refunds for cancellations 24 hours before the event.