We work with all types of schools, all around the world.
From those with simple scheduling needs, to those schools who have been told their scheduling requirements are too complex. For every challenge a school has faced, we have designed a solution and shared it with others. After all, we’re all in this together.
Everybody loves having their expectation exceeded, be it when they call in for support, email our help desk team, implement our software for the first time or even the most basic of sales enquiries. Their experience with any of our team will leave them satisfied and surprised at a service level rarely seen in today’s society
A school’s issue is our issue and we take initiative and proactiveness very seriously. Solutions we provide may be more training, best practice advice, feature tweaks or more development.
We call when we say we will. We respond when we say we will. We action support and other enquiries in a timely manner and we are transparent in all communication. We find this easy to achieve because we all want the same thing, better outcomes for students and schools.
The word “play” is often used when discussing Edval activities. Our team are professional, passionate and indeed playful! Often described as a family, we look out for each other and support one another.
Continuous improvement is a mandate. Schools are ever changing, curriculum development impact how classes need to be scheduled. We work closely with schools because we love it but also because we want to be at the forefront of scheduling innovation.
Who We Are
Our team is a diverse group of professionals who, over the years, have become more like a family than colleagues. We are insightful, innovative and passionate about what we do. Together, we strive for a common goal: achieving better outcomes for schools.
CEO - UK office
Dr Tim Cooper
Head of Sales & Marketing
Senior Software Developer
Head of Client Relationships
Software Development Manager
People & Culture Manager
Looking to be a part of a successful, rapidly expanding company with a great culture?
Do you have experience in timetabling or working within a school?
Send in your CV, we’d love to hear from you!
Timetable Consultant Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide
As Edval rapidly expands further into the Australian and international markets, we are looking for a dynamic individual that will share our passion for our products. We are a family friendly business with a fast paced, young and dynamic culture with our Head Office based in Sydney’s Surry Hills. Due to our continued growth we are currently seeking energetic timetabling consultants to join our teams in the above cities.
This exciting roles comes with an offer for this exciting role is an excellent remuneration package, opportunity for travel and an amazing work/life balance. We are looking for a highly organised team player with fantastic customer service skills to continue our service excellence. After initial training this role will be responsible for the support of our schools, training of new users, have expert working knowledge of our modules and be actively involved in seeking out new business opportunities. To be successful in this role you will:
- Be skilled or with an aptitude for IT (Excel, GSuite, CRM systems)
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Thrive working in an agile, dynamic working environment
- Have experience working with or within a school will be highly desirable as will previous timetabling experience
- Experience with Edval products would be highly desirable but not essential
- Experience with training adults would be highly desirable but not essential
Timetable Consultant London
We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our team who will share our passion for our products as we expand into the UK. After initial training, you will be responsible for the support of schools using our software, training of new users and also be actively involved in seeking out new business. The role may involve travel to assist in our growth from time to time. We have an office in Edspace at the Hackney Community College in Shoreditch. Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Expert working knowledge of all Edval modules, to become proficient within 3 months
- Support of the Edval ethos towards timetabling
- Support of schools both onsite and via email/phone including: Data import, timetable changes, file set up and timetable construction
- Provide high quality training to schools, using in house and some self-generated materials
- Support and training elsewhere as necessary
- Actively seek out new business through sales campaigns and consultation with schools
- Follow up on leads and convert to sales
- Conduct sales demonstrations
- Maintain client records in our CRM system
- Work collaboratively with other Edval team members
- Passionate about Edval and its products
- Skilled or with an aptitude for IT e.g. Excel, GSuite, CRM system
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Thrives in an agile, dynamic working environment
- Experience of working in/with schools
- School timetabling experience
- Customer service experience