- This event has passed.
D1 Timetable Essentials – Edval 10 Online – NSW – CLOSED $530
Note: This is an online training event that will be delivered remotely by our expert trainers, using our online training platform which supports video conferencing and chat.
This is the first introduction to the Edval 10 timetable software, and covers data entry, as well as a broad understanding of the software. This training promotes confidence and competence in your ability to be able to make timetable changes.
- Menu overview and shortcut keys
- Setting up your grid, bell times and different days
- Managing the school timetable knowledge through data entry screens
- How to get days off for teachers or put them in one teaching room across the cycle
- Setting up your classes with the right timetable structure
- Managing staffing and rooming requests for maximum flexibility
This day is part demonstration, with time for questions, and hands-on activities. A worksheet and sample file are provided to all trainees.
Please note: ALL trainees are required to use their own device. Edval is a Windows based product. If bringing a MAC, it must be able to run Windows. If booking on behalf of a colleague, please inform them of this requirement.
Cost is $530 +GST per person.
Cancellation – As we have to confirm numbers with the venue 72 hours prior to the event, any cancellations within this time frame will incur a $100 administration fee. No refunds for cancellations 24 hours before the event.
Completing D1 Timetable Essentials will contribute 6 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered PD addressing 6.3.4 and 7.1.4 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient, Highly Accomplished or Lead Teacher Accreditation in NSW.