- This event has passed.
D1 Timetable Essentials
This is the first introduction to the Edval timetable software, and covers data entry, as well as a broad understanding of the software. This training promotes confidence and competence in your ability to be able to make timetable changes. Topics include:
- Menu overview and shortcut keys
- Setting up your grid, bell times and different days
- Managing the school timetable knowledge through data entry screens
- How to get days off for teachers or put them in one teaching room across the cycle
- Setting up your classes with the right timetable structure
- Managing staffing and rooming requests for maximum flexibility
This day is part demonstration, with time for questions, and hands-on activities. A worksheet and sample file are provided to all trainees. Morning tea and lunch are provided.