- This event has passed.
D1 Timetable Essentials – Dubbo – CLOSED $495
This is the first introduction to the Edval timetable software, and covers data entry, as well as a broad understanding of the software. This training promotes confidence and competence in your ability to be able to make timetable changes.
- Menu overview and shortcut keys
- Setting up your grid, bell times and different days
- Managing the school timetable knowledge through data entry screens
- How to get days off for teachers or put them in one teaching room across the cycle
- Setting up your classes with the right timetable structure
- Managing staffing and rooming requests for maximum flexibility
This day is part demonstration, with time for questions, and hands-on activities. A worksheet and sample file are provided to all trainees.
Morning tea and lunch are provided.
Cost is $495 +GST per person.
Completing D1 Timetable Development will contribute 6 hours of QTC Registered PD addressing 6.3.4 and 7.1.4 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Lead Teacher Accreditation in NSW.