We empower leaders to reach better outcomes for their schools through quality and creative solutions.
- Exceed expectations
- Own the problem, provide the solution
- Build trust through integrity
- Nurture passionate professional people
- Evolve and innovate
Edval Timetables provides an advanced timetabling platform, managing timetable construction, timetable maintenance, subject selections, numerous class list management tools and overall curriculum planning tools. Parent teacher interview scheduling is one of several web systems available in the platform.
Our scheduling software is at the cutting edge of algorithmic scheduling.
The company provides training in timetabling techniques, provides a range of integrated software modules, and also offers a high degree of collaborative support – including completing the timetable for and directly with the school each year as an option.
We have a diverse team of people that seem more like family than colleagues. You will be joining a family of passionate and innovative people that are all striving for a common goal, achieving better outcomes for schools.
Here are our current opportunities:
Timetable Consultant – Sydney and Melbourne
Timetable Consultant – London
Timetable Consultant Sydney and Melbourne
Looking to join a successful rapidly expanding company with a great culture? Do you have previous experience in timetabling or working within a school? Then please send us your CV.
As Edval rapidly expands further into the Australian and international markets we are looking for a dynamic individual that will share our passion for our products. We are a family friendly business with a fast paced, young and dynamic culture with Head Office based in Sydney’s Surry Hills. Due to our continued growth we are currently seeking an energetic timetabling consultant to join our team in Sydney.
With a Jan 2018 start date, on offer for this exciting role is an excellent remuneration package, opportunity for travel and an amazing work/life balance. We are looking for a highly organised team player with fantastic customer service skills to continue our service excellence.
After initial training this role will be responsible for the support of our schools, training of new users, have expert working knowledge of our modules and be actively involved in seeking out new business opportunities.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be skilled or with an aptitude for IT (Excel, GSuite, CRM systems)
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Thrive working in an agile, dynamic working environment
- Have experience working with or within a school will be highly desirable as will previous timetabling experience
- Experience with Edval products would be highly desirable but not essential
- Experience with training adults would be highly desirable but not essential
To become a valued member of our talented team please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Although all our current VIC roles are filled, as we move into our next growth period we will be looking to hire again in 2018. If you are Melbourne based and are interested in a consultant’s role at Edval please do send us your CV and we will be back in touch shortly.
Timetable Consultant London
We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our team who will share our passion for our products as we expand into the UK.
After initial training, you will be responsible for the support of schools using our software, training of new users and also be actively involved in seeking out new business. The role may involve travel to assist in our growth from time to time. We have an office in Edspace at the Hackney Community College in Shoreditch. Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Expert working knowledge of all Edval modules, to become proficient within 3 months
- Support of the Edval ethos towards timetabling
- Support of schools both onsite and via email/phone including: Data import, timetable changes, file set up and timetable construction
- Provide high quality training to schools, using in house and some self-generated materials
- Support and training elsewhere as necessary
- Actively seek out new business through sales campaigns and consultation with schools
- Follow up on leads and convert to sales
- Conduct sales demonstrations
- Maintain client records in our CRM system
- Work collaboratively with other Edval team members
- Passionate about Edval and its products
- Skilled or with an aptitude for IT e.g. Excel, GSuite, CRM system
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Thrives in an agile, dynamic working environment
- Experience of working in/with schools
- School timetabling experience
- Customer service experience
Please email your application for employment for employment and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
email@example.com | www.edval.education